Garage Door Maintenance in Perth
Just like any other part of your home, your garage door will eventually require maintenance, and it’s important to keep it in great shape. After all, garages are some of the most used entrances in most homes. Ensure the longevity of your custom Colorbond garage door with regular maintenance from our team!
The Importance of Maintenance
Too often, garage doors are the most used and least thought about parts of our home. We’ll even clean the cobwebbed corners of our attic before considering the garage!
The longer you neglect your garage door, the bigger a problem can become. Aside from keeping it in good working order, regularly maintaining your garage will:
- Add value to your home by maintaining a great garage door
- Provide ongoing and effective protection from the elements
- Enhance the product life of your doors
- Maintain your garage door warranty
- Be more cost-effective in the long term
Regular maintenance is essential to all garage doors, no matter what material they are manufactured from.
Common Garage Door Problems
The issues associated with lack of maintenance to your garage door can be costly. The most common problems with unmaintained doors include:
- Roller door ballooning
- Getting stuck while opening or closing
- Not opening automatically (will open manually)
- Broken springs and hinges
- Noise coming from the garage door (squeaking)
These problems may start off small and sometimes you may not even notice them. However, as time progresses, these issues can lead to bigger and more costly problems.
How We Can Help
With more than 12 years of maintenance experience, Swan Garage Doors can have your garage door working efficiently in no time. We inspect and assess your garage door to determine the extent of the problem. We will then provide any necessary repairs and ensure that all other parts of your door are in perfect working order.
Regular maintenance may include:
- Diagnosing and preventing common problems
- Lubricating hinges and other parts
- Testing your garage door
- Service and repair for fasteners, spring tension, cables, etc.
Having your garage door regularly maintained will keep it functioning for as long as possible, saving you time and money in repair costs.
As a leading maintenance specialist, Swan Garage Doors is well equipped to handle any job. For more information about our maintenance services, get in touch with us today. Either call us on 0400 296 108 or fill out an online enquiry form.